Brian D. Solomon
15 W. Church Street, Suite 301
Orlando, FL 32801
- Born in Winter Garden, Florida.
- Graduated from University of Florida College of Law in 1988
- Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar since its inaugural class in 2005
- Osceola County Planning Commissioner from 2009-2017
- Currently serves on City of Melbourne Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Valencia College Adjunct Professor, Paralegal Studies Program from 2006-2008
Brian practices construction law and business litigation throughout the State of Florida. He has represented contractors, subcontractors, developers, suppliers and owners in contract negotiations and preparation, construction lien and surety litigation, payment disputes, insurance coverage disputes, OSHA actions, workers compensation insurance claim and premium disputes, construction defects, bid protests, general civil litigation, counseling and representation with ongoing construction projects and Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganizations. Brian has litigated cases in the Florida counties of Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Polk, Lake, Volusia, Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Sarasota, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Marion, Alachua, Suwannee, Leon, Franklin, Okaloosa, Hernando and Duval. He has also litigated cases in Travis County, Texas and United States District Courts in the Southern District of Georgia and the Northern District of Alabama, as well as the United States Bankruptcy courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida.
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 1988
- Rollins College, B.S., 1985
- State of Florida
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida